The Mallet Player's ToolboxItem nr.: 1024
The Mallet Player's Toolbox
by Hearnes, Crockarell & Brooks
This 88-page, 10 lesson method for mallets can be a stand-alone method or may be used in conjunction with the popular Snare Drummer's Toolbox.
Enjoy These Downloadable Additions!
- A student PDF addendum containing a keyboard chart, more in-depth major/minor & blues scale exercises and arpeggios as well as additional lesson exercises for more practice with particular notes, rhythms, etc... Also included are two mallet parts and a timpani part for the Toolbox percussion ensemble, "Tools of the Trade", as well as additional timpani exercises.
- A director's PDF addendum containing all of the solos/duets & exercises, in score form, with both snare & mallet parts that work together from both books. The "Tools of the Trade" complete score with new mallet and timpani parts.
- Over 25 Play-Along-Trax that work for all mallet & snare solos/duets from the Toolbox curriculum.
- Fun Groove Trax of drum-line, beat-box & rhythm section styles at various tempos to be used for more stimulating practice.
- Click Trax of various tempos from 60bpm to 180bpm.
- The piano accompaniment to the included solo "Justnata Sonata". Both with and without the solo mallet part.